Dynamic and illustrated resource packs specifically written for the new National Curriculum, designed to inspire and physically develop students’ skills, techniques, tactics and strategies as they progress to becoming competent and literate sports performers.
Carefully structured into three distinct sections:
- Technique cards
- Illustrated step-by-step guides to all the core skills for each sport. Differentiated into ‘Easy’, ‘Intermediate’ and ‘Advanced’ techniques
- Practice cards
- Differentiated drills and games engage students in analysing and applying skills through direct competition
- Tactic and Strategy cards
- Multidimensional activities to improve tactical and strategic awareness through critical reflection
- Striking illustrations and diagrams help learners get their head around core skills, drills and games
- Clear aims, student-friendly instructions, equipment lists and key rules encourage independence
- ‘Analytical’ questions encourage learners to step back, assess and analyse performance
- ‘Match day’ questions enable students to apply skills and tactics to competitive situations, developing their awareness
42 photocopiable A4 pages.